sábado, 15 de setembro de 2012

fucking poem


no! I say "that's enough"!
i don't want you to lie, 
i don't want you to hide..
i want you to be only mine.
but that..that just can't happen.

one day we are so great,
in the other, you just don't know me;
and i feel like a fish
breathing with no water.

i try to forget,
i try to don't care, 
but what i've confessed you,
make alive the regret.

and you look to other girl,
you kiss her face
(like you once did to me)
and i just go away, lonely,
conforming myself that you don't love me.

but why? Why do you love her again?
does her claws make you want her more?
i don't have any plan,
but i have so much pain...
i only want our friendship to be amazing,
like it was before.

is this a goodbye, or will you open your heart to me?
really... just be there for me.




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário