domingo, 31 de agosto de 2014

untitled

I don't know if I could just say goodbye or wait for you to say it. This game is restarting and, like always, you're the expert on playing it. Silence is the mood I choose, forgetfulness and ignoring are the ones you use. And the thing is... I can't express my feelings for you or free my thoughts, they get silenced at your presence and speech, they rise up when you're not near and I'm just with me. It's hard for me to believe you don't understand what's happening. Why do you, even now, still only want to please me instead of making me fully happy?
I understand you want to live your loneliness right now, but I'm sick of mine and my emptiness too. I don't ask for much, but I don't only want your touch. I want you completely. Let me try. It might be worth it for both. Talk to me. Let's rebuild ourselves in communion.
I'll give you time but I also have mine and it won't last much more... 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário