sexta-feira, 4 de março de 2016

I feel blue, baby

Oh I feel so blue baby,
can't you bring me home tonight?
Take me slowly and come with me,
then we'll make love like we never did before.
I feel so blue baby,
left alone behind the door.

Oh I feel so blue baby,
why don't you come home tonight?
the turntable is playing
while I'm crying without knowing how.
And I feel so blue baby,
my life seems upside down.

Oh I feel so blue baby
but blues comfort me now,
you don't come over darling,
you don't talk to me no more.
Oh I still wanna make love to you baby,
but blues brought me back to the shore.

Oh I feel so blue baby
and blues know how,
undress me with your guitar
or I promise I'll leave the town.
I thought you would love me the morning after
but blues always bring the truth into my eyes.

Oh I feel so blue baby,
I don't wanna feel it anymore.
Why don't you love me the morning after
like you loved me the night before?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário